Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Trying Out Inspiration.


Let's face it, you walk down the street and you see a girl passing you in thigh-high boots and a shift dress with hoops and you know her job hours don't include daylight. Which might be just the stereotype that has kept me away from any type of stockings, socks, boots, etc. that go only as high as your mid-thigh. But a recent post from one of my favorite fashion blogs Sally Jane Vintage, has really changed my mind.

She makes it look so good.
The long scrunched down socks over tights really makes me want to jump on over to Sock Dreams and get me a pair, especially these:



How far off is christmas again?
-annah

1 comment:

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Hi! Thanks for including me in your post. Good luck with your new blog. It looks great so far.