Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Ideal Comfort.

To tell one story I must tell you another.

A while back I was talking to a friend about different fashion and we got into the subject about Comfort. She chose comfort over personal-style and yet I couldn't quite let go of style. I figured comfort would be my sick days in which I don't go out. Don't get me wrong, I have comfortable pieces and outfits, but they are much more in the category of Personal Style then comfort. Anyways, ever since then I've been looking for an outfit of inspiration that both fit my very different style (instead of pj pants and jeans) and also one I could fall asleep in. It would have to been something untucked, not tight, etc.

And I found it, while roaming through Style Bubble's amazing site. The perfect combo. outfit was laying right in front of me.


I don't know why this outfit stands out to me so much.
But I could definitly see myself wearing that outfit with this coat:

from Style Bubble Daily Wear

Walking around in the snow feeding the horses on my make-believe ranch, going inside and falling asleep next to the fire with my cockerspaniel and a mug of cocoa.

My ideal.

-Annah

No comments: