Thursday, April 3, 2008

School-Girl Skirts.

Don't blame me, blame the god-awful rulers of cameras everywhere for breaking my digi-camera, for the third time. So unfortunately this post will be filled with pictures I have found across the internet because my evil demon camera won't turn on, and when it does it won't take a picture.

Anyways, for those who don't know I'm currently an exchange student from the USA living in Bangkok, Thailand. Which means, yes, I have to wear the school uniform. However, school is finished and I have three different outfits sitting in my closet collecting dust. So of course, I took the skirts out and started cutting. I have to admit, the whole 'tokyo' school girl look is quit cute to me. I love it, so sue me. A mini-pleated skirt, oversized cardigan, and bowtie combo? Please and Thank-you! Unfortunately Thailand's uniform is a lot different, aka: very long and highwaisted pleated skirt, oversized button -up, socks, and maryjane shoes. It's not that bad.



It's just...sweaty. Though I did end up cutting the skirt to about 4/5 inches above my knee and the highwaisted part is just a bonus.

Admit it, you only wish you had this in your closet:

Bamboo Stereo

*Sigh* I try getting out of school and they just keep pulling me back in.

-Annah

1 comment:

hoty said...

i think u are very pretty