Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Peanut butter and Jelly.

Maybe it's because without it, you never really have a completed outfit, or maybe its because you don't have to be a size zero to look good in them. But I have a huge obsession with shoes. Seemingly strange because I was such a tomboy and I did say the most exhausted phrase "why do people own more then three pairs of shoes, it's pointless" I know, I know. Shun me from the universal blogger and fashion blogreel.

However, the current thing I'm looking out for? Jelly Sandals.
They're nerdy and old school and remind me of a day where I was the queen of hopscotch. But everyone is allowed atleast one heinous obsession. And this is mine.

When I lived in Thailand, everyone had jelly sandals, and they were so cute and fashionable. When I came home I saw that Old Navy also has some on their website.

Women's Chainlink Thong Jelly Sandals
These come in 7 different colors, including clear.


Women's Ankle-Strap Gladiator Jelly Sandals
Comes in two colors.

Old Navy is one of my secret loves. Even if I don't understand them sometimes.
Exhibit A:


I tried these on. And they were comfortable. But it took me forever to figure them out and why my big toe would go through the little hole. I'd buy them, but only in black. They are a nice change from the normal flip flop.


Also on my wishlist from old navy?....


Women's Cut-Out Strapless Dresses

..A little red dress.

pce,
annah

No comments: